FOUNDERS DAY DETAILS
The following are the details for this Sundays Founders Day Cub County Event to be held on the grounds of Curraghchase Scout House
1. Cubs are asked to meet at Caherdavin Scout Hall at 9-30am sharp. Transport will be required to and from event. Car-pooling is advised as parking in and around Curraghchase Scout house is very limited
2. Cubs must bring a packed lunch with them
3. As this is an outdoor event please make sure that the cubs have correct gear for weather. Warm Jacket, Gloves, Hat, Hiking shoes/boots recommended. Present weather indications are for dry but cold weather
4. Cubs must be picked up at Curraghchase Scout House at 2-45pm
5. As our base is themed on Egypt if any cubs wish to dress up in Egyptian style that would be great
6. Neckerchief must be worn. Please do not wear the rest of the uniform as it may get destroyed if the weather turns wet.
7. For those driving to Curraghchase please follow the instructions of the traffic stewards when you get there. The will be a one way system in place in and out of the area. Please follow the signposts.
NB PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE TURNOING INTO THE MAIN CURRAGHCHASE FOREST PARK BUT PASS THIS OUT TILL YOU SEE THE LIMERICK SCOUT COUNTY EVENT SIGNPOST APPROX 1KM BEYOND FOREST PARK ON LEFT HAND SIDE.YOU WILL ALSO SEE KILEEN GUESTHOUSE ON THIS TURNING
Click on the link below for Google Maps Directions To Curraghchase Scout House from Caherdavin Scout Hall