The Scouts and Ventures will be going Rock Climbing on Thursday 12th October. The venue is the SUAS Climbing Centre in the Burlington Business Park in Clonlara. SUAS was set up by a former member of our group so we’re delighted to be visiting on the opening week. We’ll be meeting at 7.30pm and should be finished around 9pm. There’s a viewing area if parents want to wait.
Scouts are asked to wear comfortable clothing on the evening. If you haven’t paid yet, please bring along the €13.50 on the night.
- Head towards Limerick City via St Munchin’s Church and cross over Thomond Bridge
- Take the second exit off the roundabout onto Island Road
- Turn left at St Mary’s Church onto Athlunkard Street
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto Corbally Road. Follow Corbally road for
- Turn right at Mughal’s Topaz Service Station
- Follow this road from 2km until you see the Old Burlington factory on your right (look for red & green barriers)
- The SUAS Climbing Centre is in near the back of the estate (in between Kidstown and SplatTown)
If you have any questions – please contact Barry on 085-7284899