The following are the arrangements for our weekend away this weekend coming Friday March 6th to Sunday March 8th.
All cubs are asked to be at Curraghchase Scout House no later than 8pm Friday and be picked up between 1pm and 1-30pm Sunday.
What to Bring
All Beavers and Cubs are required to bring the following gear. Essential items marked with an asterix(*)
- Gear bag or Rucksack*
- Sleeping Bag*
- Change of clothes x 4*,Spare Runners/Shoes
- Plenty of Socks as many as possible
- Plate, Bowl, Mug*
- Knife, Fork, Spoon*
- Rain gear (Jacket & Over Trousers)*
- Personal first aid kit.The boys have to have this to complete part of first aid badge.Just the very basic first aid equipment
Please put your child’s name on all items. Beavers and Cubs are responsible for keeping their gear together.
The following items are banned on the camp:
- Electrical Items (phones, iPods, PSPs, DSs etc)
- Fizzy drinks & chewing gum
NB IF YOU CHILD IS ON ANY MEDICATION PLEASE LET THE LEADR KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND GIVE LEADER THE MEDICATION
DIRECTIONS TO CURRAGHCHASE CAN BE GOT BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW