The following are the details for this Sunday October 12th County Skills Day in Curraghchase Scout Centre.
- Cubs must make their own way to Curraghchase Scout centre
- Cubs must be there 10-30am
- Neckerchief must be worn if you have one
- Packed lunch is required
- Proper wet gear required
- No Wellies
- Old shoes/Trainers or Hiking shoes are best
- Cubs must be picked up again 2-45pm.
If you have any other questions regarding this event please call me any day after 2pm on the number below.
DIRECTIONS TO CURRAGHCHASE SCOUT CENTRE
- Go out the dock road going through the villages of Mungret,Clarina and Kildimo
- Pass out the main entrance for Curraghchase Forest Park staying on N69
- Shortly after going through Kilcornan turn left at the signpost for Adare/Rathkeale (Killeen Guest House is on your right hand side as you turn left. There may be a sign with Limerick Scout County here at this turning.
- Continue on this road until the main road veers to the right and you see a narrow road going straight on.You may be directed at this stage to go onto this narrow road.
- If so follow narrow road as far as it goes and turn right at end
- Curraghchase Scout Centre is 500meters approx. on your left.
- You will more than likely be directed to where you drop off the boys
Michael O Halloran