Thanks to all those who attended the recent Registration night and Bag Packing session. Our fundraising efforts really help cut down the cost of activities for your child.
Our first event of the 2012/2013 scout year will be the County Halloween Party in Delta Adventure City, Delta Retail Park, Ballysimon Road on Sunday 28th October 2012.
The cost of this event is €10 and this must be paid by Monday October 15th. Beavers are asked to wear their neckerchief and a fancy dress costume
We will be making an order for uniforms in the next coming weeks. We will be measuring sizes and collecting payment on Monday 22nd October. The cost of the items are as follows
|Beaver Scout Jumper||22.99||5-6, 7-8. 9-10, 11-12|
|Trousers (Optional)||15.99||5-6, 7-8. 9-10|
|Caherdavin Neckerchief (incld. Badge)||5.99|
- Please put your child’s name on all items of clothing – especially neckerchiefs and jumpers
- Parents are asked to bring beavers to and from the door of the hall and ensure there are two leaders for the meeting (meetings cannot go ahead unless at least two leaders are present)
- For safety reasons only leaders may drive/park in the yard – we’ve had 2 near accidents recently
- If replying to a text message, please include your child’s name at the start of the message
- If anyone has one of the white neckerchiefs or coloured woggles from last year please return them.
For updates visit http://www.caherdavinscouts.ie. If you have any concerns or question please don’t hesitate to contact the leaders on the numbers below or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)