The Curraghchase Scout Centre is holding a “Race Night” fundraiser in the South Court Hotel, Raheen , Limerick on Friday 23rd November 2012.
Our next activity takes place in Dundrum Scout Centre Co Tipperary. We will be holding a sleepover there on the weekend of Saturday November 10th through to Sunday November 11th.
We have held many events here in the past and have found this to be a great venue for such an event. We would hope to hold many different activities while in Dundrum.Some of the activities we have run there in the past include Blind Fold Trails, Orienteering, Night hikes, Campfire and Zip Wire, etc.
This is an event that any cub that has attended in the past has really enjoyed
The cost of the event is €25 euro and we do require a €10 deposit no later than Tuesday October 16th.Please put this into an envelope with you sons name on it
Yours in Scouting
Michael O Halloran
Thanks to all those who attended the recent Registration night and Bag Packing session. Our fundraising efforts really help cut down the cost of activities for your child.
Our first event of the 2012/2013 scout year will be the County Halloween Party in Delta Adventure City, Delta Retail Park, Ballysimon Road on Sunday 28th October 2012.
The cost of this event is €10 and this must be paid by Monday October 15th. Beavers are asked to wear their neckerchief and a fancy dress costume
We will be making an order for uniforms in the next coming weeks. We will be measuring sizes and collecting payment on Monday 22nd October. The cost of the items are as follows
|Beaver Scout Jumper||22.99||5-6, 7-8. 9-10, 11-12|
|Trousers (Optional)||15.99||5-6, 7-8. 9-10|
|Caherdavin Neckerchief (incld. Badge)||5.99|
- Please put your child’s name on all items of clothing – especially neckerchiefs and jumpers
- Parents are asked to bring beavers to and from the door of the hall and ensure there are two leaders for the meeting (meetings cannot go ahead unless at least two leaders are present)
- For safety reasons only leaders may drive/park in the yard – we’ve had 2 near accidents recently
- If replying to a text message, please include your child’s name at the start of the message
- If anyone has one of the white neckerchiefs or coloured woggles from last year please return them.
For updates visit http://www.caherdavinscouts.ie. If you have any concerns or question please don’t hesitate to contact the leaders on the numbers below or by email (email@example.com)
We have a bag packing session this weekend in Tescos (Coonagh). Times are
We’re looking for volunteers to fill these slots. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, mobile and preferred time siot. As a voluntary organisation we reply heavily on fundraising to support our activities so all help is appreciated